1. Which methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express credit/debit cards and EBT Hoosier Works and Illinois Link cards. Payments by check are welcome with a valid drivers license or state I.D.
2. Do you accept vouchers?
- Yes, we accept many vouchers including the following:
- Lake County Division of Family & Children
- American Red Cross
- Calumet Township Assistance Vouchers
3. Do you offer online shopping?
Yes. Our new online store is now functional. We are slowly, but surely adding products. We also carry over 10,000 products on location that are not available online. Stop in and see what we have to offer.
4. What are your store hours?
Our store hours are 10 am to 9 pm Monday through Saturday and 10 am to 6 pm on Sundays.
5. Special Orders
If there is a product you are looking for that you cannot find, often we can special order it for you. So if you don't see it, please ask! Special orders may not be returned or exchanged.
Orders up to $0 - $149.99 - $5.95 FLAT RATE SHIPPING
Orders over $150 - FREE SHIPPING
7. When Will My Order Be Shipped?
Items in stock are shipped out within 24-48 hours.
8. Store Policy
- Refund and exchanges allowed within 14 days
- A receipt is necessary for all refunds and exchanges
- All original packaging must be intact
- Worn, stained, damaged, or used items may not be returned
- All sales are final on marked down merchandise
- We accept most charge cards and checks with I.D.
- A minimum $20 charge for all returned checks